Registration: March 12 – April 1 2022
Indonesian International Student Mobility Awards is the Government of the Republic of Indonesia scholarship scheme to fund Indonesian students for mobility program at top universities overseas. Undergraduate students could spend one semester at the overseas university partner to study, to experience the host country’s culture and undertake practical assignments to enhance their skills.
The scheme is centrally managed by Directorate General of Higher Education, Research, and Technology (DGHERT), Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology (MoECRT) and is open for undergraduate students from all Indonesian Higher Education Institutions under DGHERT.
Check Host Universities List here.
To apply for IISMA 2022, you must (be):
- enrolled as an active Undergraduate Indonesian Student of recognized universities in Indonesia under Directorate of Higher Education, Culture, Research, and Technology (DGHERT) during application and during the program;
- an Indonesian citizen (WNI) currently residing in Indonesia and do not have dual citizenship;
- in the 4th or 6th semester at the time of the program application in 2022;
- maximum 23 years old on July 1, 2022;
- never have taken college leave during undergraduate study;
- never have participated in an overseas physical mobility/exchange program during undergraduate study;
- have a cumulative GPA of minimum 3.0 (out of 4.0) proven by latest academic transcript;
- have adequate English proficiency with minimum score of IELTS – 6.0, TOEFL iBT – 78, Duolingo English Test – 100*; (check here)
- nominated by the Vice Rector of Academic Affairs of your home university;
- not receive the living allowance from the other funding/scholarship from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology and Indonesian Endowment Fund (Lembaga Pengelola Dana Pendidikan – LPDP) during the IISMA Program;
- not participating in other Kampus Merdeka programs at the same time as the IISMA Program;
- not have participated in more than one (1) Kampus Merdeka Program prior to the IISMA Program;
- never have violated the rules, norms, and/or laws applied in Indonesia;
- willing to follow the rules and regulations during participating in IISMA.
- Recommendation letter signed by Head of International Office on behalf of Vice Rector of Academic Affairs
- English proficiency certificate (IELTS/TOEFL-iBT/Duolingo).
- Academic transcript (in English).
- Declaration of Non-Enrollment in A Physical/Non-Online International Student Mobility/Exchange Program.
- Declaration of Clearance from Narcotic, Psychotropic, or other addictive substance.
- Declaration of Non-Involvement in Sexual Violence.
Important Information For Indonesian International Student Mobility Award (IISMA) TA 2022:
- Setiap peminat dan pendaftar IISMA bertanggung jawab masing-masing untuk mencari dan mengetahui informasi terkait program di website official IISMA (http://site.iisma.id) dan Daftar Universitas yang bekerjasama dengan IISMA di website (Host Universities List – IISMA);
- Identifikasi Mata kuliah yang akan diambil dan jumlah sks di host university dan konsultasikan dengan prodi masing-masing dan Pihak MBKM Unisba untuk pendaftaran mata kuliah atau transfer kredit SKS;
- Passport and visa (Perbaharui atau buat dan minimum masa berlaku sd 6 bulan setelah kegiatan IISMA di Host University selesai);
- Hasil English Test sebelum 12 April 2022 (Deadline);
- Minimum 2 vaccine shots before departure;
- Lihat ketentuan SKS, peraturan vaksin, dan peraturan karantina di Negara host university (untuk peraturan karantina akan dibiayai hanya ketika ada bukti wajib dari Negara tersebut) dan karantina di Indonesia tidak akan dibiayai IISMA;
- Pendaftaran dan upload berkas untuk IISMA di website (IISMA | Kampus Merdeka);
- Koordinasi Proses pendaftaran dan kelengkapan data IISMA harap menghubungi bagian MBKM, Kemahasiswaan dan Kantor Urusan Internasional, Unisba.
Click Here For Registration